BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Technology is Wonderful!!!

This is how we get to communicate with Ron, about once a week. We each have a web cam so we get to actually see eachother while we talk. It has been such a blessing. The kids get to see and talk to their dad, and Tess gets to see her daddy and hear his voice. Ron also got to see Tess learning to walk. It is so amazing!! Now everytime I am on the computer, Tess wants to get on my lap and wave at the screen - she is always sad when her daddy isn't there.

4 comments:

~j. said...

What a wonderful blessing!

How fun for you to have a blog now. And fun for all of us to keep up with all you have going on. Thanks, Grace!

Adriann said...

Those photos turned out really great. Mom thinks Ron is losing his hair =). She said it, not me!

Kristi said...

It really is wonderful that you can sit down and see your husband and he can see his family in real time. The things we can do now!

Purcell's Party said...

Hey Grace!! Long time no talk!! You gotta check out my bro's page, on my page it's "Pete and Kelly"! How fun!!! So excited to reunite~ Hey, do your bro's have a blog? How come Eggs won't invite me as a blog viewer? I feel so rejected!! Ha Ha! Love ya~!