BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tess' First Birthday





My baby turned 1!!! These are pics from Tess' birthday. We just did a small family party, which was nice and simple. She liked ripping the paper off the presents, and playing with the paper and the boxes. Tyson and Zach were awesome and immediately put together her little walking toy, without using the instructions, and they did it right the first time! They are just like their daddy!! Tess wasn't excited about her cake. She doesn't like anything sweet and she got frustrated by all the frosting; but, I got great chocolate face pictures before she had her meltdown. Isn't she just the cutest!! I also took some pictures of her with her hair done. She will actually sit still for me while I comb her hair now! Train them early that beauty is pain, is what I always say!! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a cutie!!! I love those bows in her hair. Those are great pictures. I'm so excited that you are blogging now! I love your family, and I'm glad to be able to keep up with how you are doing. I keep meaning to send you a letter. Now that I've told you, I need to get on it! ;-)