BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FALL BIRTHDAYS

Fall is a busy time for us for birthdays.  Mine is mid September and then Emma and Ron are back to back on the 8th and 9th of October.  For my birthday I was out in Utah running the marathon, so I got to party twice - once with my parents and brothers and sisters, and then with my family.  Ron made me a cake, and it was super yummy!!!  In Utah they bought me one of those double chocolate cakes from Costco (you know the one with the chocolte shavings on top? - Delicious!!) , I was just bummed I only got one slice.   

We had tons of cake and ice cream for almost a week and a half!!  It got to the point that I was asking the kids if they wanted any cake, because I wanted it out of the house!!  Ron got a chocolate cake with whip cream frosting and a vanilla pudding center.  Emma wanted a Barbie Fairy cake from WalMart - yeah! I only had to make 1 cake!!  Ron turned the big 38, Emma turned 9. 

Lots of fun birthday parties!!


1 comment:

Donetta said...

What happened to the other banner?