BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

Okay, I know I know.  Way behind.  If you want my excuses I have a whole list, but let's just skip that part and jump right in to now.  I might go back and do some posts on things that I missed, but that will only happen when I have tons of time on my hands - so who knows when that will happen!!! 

So lets start back up with Easter!  We were on vacation over Easter Sunday so when we got back home I made the kids get dressed up in their Easter clothes in the middle of the week - they were not happy about that.  But I wanted Ron there to help me keep the kids happy and make them smile.  So here are the results of the group effort.





I don't know what the deal with Emma was.  She kept making goofy faces and she looks like she was leaning sideways in the pictures.  But I think everybody else looks great.  And I really wanted to take the pictures in front of one of my parents orange trees, to commemorate our stay here in California.

4 comments:

roxanne said...

You got some great pictures! My favorite is the first one. I love their outfits. Miss you all!

Pattersons said...

love love LOVE the pics in front of orange trees! so california:) glad you had a nice easter.

Aunt Kathi said...

Great pics! LOVE 'um. Your kids are so CUTE. Love to all.

Adriann said...

What cute Easter clothes! Love the photos.