BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Randomness

I realize its been a while since I posted, and I don't have much to say.  Life is the same, yada yada yada.
So I decided to post these pics of the kids.
My parents have tons of lizards in their yard, and as soon as we got here
Zach made it his mission to catch one.  After about a month, he accomplished his goal.  Now he doesn't care about the lizards - once conquered, forgotten I guess.

Escondido has tons of awesome "Mom and Pop" donut shops.  Petersons is our personal favorite.  These huge donuts are delicious and cheap!  They have a huge selection and unlike in Watertown they have donuts 24 hours a day!!  We love that place!  After the kids finished these donuts they complained that their tummies hurt.  The second time, they were just fine!!!!


Emma and Tess are now obsessed with dressing up.
My mom pulled out mine and my sisters old dance dresses, drill costumes, and dance recital costumes.  Emma loves them!  It cracks me up to see her wearing my old Prom dresses.  And Tess now fits into Emma's old dance recital costumes.  Doesn't she look so cute!!

So, otherwise, nothing new to report.  We are going on a fun vacation up to Utah for Memorial Day weekend, so we'll have fun pictures to share when we get back. 

2 comments:

~j. said...

Utah, hmmm? Don't be a stranger.

Pattersons said...

grace! we need to plan a get together soon. my kids get out of school in 3 weeks, mid june. maybe we can plan a beach trip the end of june? we'd love to see you and the kids!:) and...we HAVE to visit that donut shop with the gigantic donuts!