BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jesus Wants Me For A...

SUNBEAM!!  My youngest is a Sunbeam!!  This year will be a first for many things, including: my youngest entering Primary, and my oldest leaving it.  I really can't wrap my head around how fast time goes.  So here is our cute little Sunbeam, who really didn't get what all the fuss was about.  All she knew was that she didn't get to play with toys at church anymore.  :-)


She kept raising her arms like they do in the Sunbeam song.


And this is her "CHEESE" face

3 comments:

Adriann said...

What a darling little sunbeam! Ivy has that shirt too and I LOVE It.

Unknown said...

Yeah for Tessa, she sure is a cute Sunbeam! I know, it is really hard to believe that our littlest ones are old enough for Primary...I was in shock too, I realized it about two weeks before the end of the year and tried to prep Elisabeth the best I could, we all were so excited as we talked to her about it, that she was too, but I don't think she really understood she wouldn't be going back to nursery...her teacher said she kept asking when it was time for a snack.
-jenna

Pattersons said...

aren't sunbeams the cutest?! we have a little sunbeam of our own. nani loves being in sunbeams,especially with her auntie nia as her teacher:) yay for sunbeams!!!