BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, January 8, 2010

Helping

Today I made some cookies and Tess was my little "helper".  Why is it that the little ones like to help in the kitchen but the older/more capable ones don't?  Anyway.... 

So when it came to putting in the eggs, at first she was doing great and just handed them to me.  But then she grabbed one and cracked it on the counter.  I told her no and that she couldn't crack the eggs. 

She looked at me and said, " I have to hatch it!!"  Its so fun to see her little brain work :-)  And of course I forgave her for making the mess.

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Oh that's so sweet! What a cutie.

Pattersons said...

so did you let her hatch another one?:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!