BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowman Pancakes



I never make my kids breakfast on school days. I know that's horrible, but I am NOT a morning person. I wake up with just enough time to supervise all necessary activity and then out the door they go. So we have made it a tradition to have breakfast for dinner on Sundays. But today was a rare exception, we had a 2 hour school delay due to, you guessed it, snow!! So I took the opportunity to make my kids some snowman pancakes. They loved them and they looked so cute!! This might become a new winter tradition.

6 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

they ARE so cute!! I am the same way with getting the kids off to school. I make sure they are dressed and hair and teeth brushed. that's a bout it.

Pattersons said...

very cool grace! and for the record, i give all instructions from my bed...eat breakfast(yogurt normally), brush teeth & wash face, wear clean clothes and socks, and lastly, make your lunch-i know, i should so win the mother of the year award:)

Theresa Walker said...

Cute idea! We're going to have to give it a try.

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Those pancakes look yummy! I love eating pancakes for dinner too and I have to have real maple syrup to go with them! Ditto on the morning routine, I wait until absolutely necessary to get out of the bed about 5 minutes before they head out the door!

Sandra said...

Love your blog. Thanks for sharing.
:) Merry Christmas

Adriann said...

Cute idea! I may make those for dinner tonight! =) Think Shane will think they're as cool as your kids did?