BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Photo


Here is the picture of my whole family that we took during Thanksgiving. I just want everyone to remember that I know how awful I look, and that it is very difficult to find one picture that twenty some people look good in. I think everyone looks great except for me!! Oh, well!! I wanted to add name labels for anyone that doesn't know my family. The names in red are my immediate family - parents and siblings. Their spouses are next to them in the picture: Adriann & Shane, Andy & Jenna, Ron & me, and Macc & Lisa. The children that aren't mine belong to Andy and Jenna, except for Ivy who is Adriann's daughter; there is a baby girl on the way for Macc and Lisa, due in January - yippee! Make sense? Good!!
I love, love, love, my family and it was beyond wonderful to be all together for Thanksgiving. It was probably the best Thanksgiving EVER!!

p.s. And thank you to Jacque for patiently teaching me how to use Microsoft PAINT so I could add the fun names!

4 comments:

Mrs. Burch said...

...that's awesome! It's so fun to see everyone! We're SO having a Lehnhof Reunion soon, or I'm going to go nuts. It's no fun being so spread out.
Love ya!

Erin said...

When did we all get so old? I love the picture.

roxanne said...

So cute! It turned out great, especially for so many people. I love the names, and how they are color-coded. Good work.

Jon and Tamara said...

Grace, it turned out fabulous! I know you guys really worked to get the right clothes, bows and everything else. You all look great. :-)