BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party and Santa

We had our church Christmas Party last night. I was very concerned about Tess because she can be pretty awful if she wants to be. However, with Ron and I trading off we did fairly well keeping her happy and she didn't even scream for Santa. Yeah!!

I have discovered that my daughters love of candy canes can be used in my favor. She didn't smile, but she didn't scream either. I concider it a win.


Emma would have sat on Santas lap all night. And she would have asked for everything under the sun too, if I would have let her.


Even Zach and Tyson who think they are too old for Santa wanted to sit on his lap. So cute!!


Ron had the camera for once so I am actually in a picture - and I don't look half bad either!!

Emma excitedly telling me everything she asked Santa for - anyone want to donate some money to the cause? (just kidding!)

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

oh you all look so cute grace! and we really loved reading about your adventures from the year via your christmas letter-thanks for keeping us up to date:)

Shay said...

That looks like so much fun! I got your Christmas card this week, you write the best letter every year, it always makes me cry and so grateful for my family and my savior. Thank you.