BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Maple Weekend

It was maple weekend a few weekends ago. For anyone that hasn't lived in the New England area, I will explain what Maple weekend is. It is the first weekend when Maply Syrup farmers harvest their sap and begin turning it into syrup. A friend of mine is good friends with a local farmer - Farmer Bob (picture below) - and he let us come to his farm and check it all out. It was very interesting, and very delicious. I bought a half gallon of pure maple syrup!! Yummie!






4 comments:

Jackie B. said...

Sounds Divine!!

Nat said...

That would be really fun to see, and very Yummy!

Donetta said...

It looks so fun, I am sorry that I missed it and didn't get any syrup. However, syrup on a plane--maybe not a good idea.

Mary Beth said...

Hey Grace! Looks fun! We took a trip to Vermont a couple years ago and really enjoyed learning about the whole process.

I've enjoyed catching up with you on your blog!