BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Conference via the Internet

I know I'm late poting these pics, but they are very cute. We watched Geneal Conference using our laptop. I had two different activity books for the kids, I arranged the chairs in a nice semi-circle so everyone could see. I thought we were doing good.


Oh, and they got out their Chinese clothes that their Dad bought them when he was in Korea (they finally fit them) and had a Chinese themed day. Emma wanted a Chinese girl bun, so I took a picture of how cute she looked!!


How long, do you think my kids lasted without driving me crazy? 1 hour and 25 minutes, before I sent them upstairs to play so that I could watch in peace. At least I got something out of it.

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Those outfits are really cute.