BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, March 10, 2008

He's Home..for 4 more days!!!

As my loving sister pointed out, it has been a little while since I posted. The reason for that is, my HUSBAND IS HOME for his 18 day R&R. He came home just in time for Zach's 8th birthday, and Ron baptized Zach on his birthday, leap day, Feb. 29, 2008 - how cool is that! So I have been very busy having fun with my husband. I promise that when he leaves this weekend, I will get back to my regular postings. I have great pictures of the snow and from the baptism, and of my hubbie of course!! So, I'm sorry its been a while, but life will go back to our version of normal on Saturday! Check back then!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Deployments are tough, i am not sure how you deal with a long one. i am dying with 7 mths. my time will be up in 1 week!!!

hang in there.