BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Photos


Here are all the adorable kids on Easter morning. I know it's a little blurry, but it's the best one. From left to right: Zach, Tyson, Tess, & Emma (all mine), Annie, Alec, Elisabeth & Nathan (Andy & Jenna's).

All crowded into the kitchen waiting impatiently to go outside for the egg hunt (the babies were asleep so they missed out on the fun).

My adorable niece Annie has turned from cute and adorable to stubborn and grumpy. I asked her to give me her grumpy face and this is what I got.


I love this picture of Andy with Elisabeth. Mostly because Elisabeth has a huge smile and that is very hard to catch on camera. We all had a great time at the park and thoroughly enjoyed the 60 degree weather!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Great looking family. The kids look like they had a blast. Grace, tell Andy hello for me.