BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hijacked


Grace, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to hijack your blog.  I have to show the pictures of the house leading up where it has finally ended up.

The Kitchen



OK, I was going to label all the pictures to tell you what you’re looking at, but realized it wouldn't really help you know what you're seeing. So I'm just going to post the pictures, you'll get the idea.






So a year later and the house is almost done, just in time for us to move. At least we'll get a chance to enjoy it for a few days. I've already told the kids our next house will not be a fixer upper. Tyson and Zach were ecstatic, although Emma then asked, "Then what will you do all day Dad?" Guess she's still figuring out that I'm suppose to spent more time with her than with my tools...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, these pictures plus the pictures from the previous post really illustrate how much hard work all of you have put into this home! It looks amazing. Great job, Crowthers!

Adriann said...

Wow is right. I knew that you had stripped it down and did all new drywall, etc, but seeing it in pictures really does make it much more impressive. All that hard work! I really hope it pays off for you guys!

Jenna said...

It is amazing to see it all gutted, Ron...you did such an incredible job!!! It's a great house and I can't imagine it will last long at all!